When

MW 9:30am - 11:00am

Where

Tech LR 5

Who

Chris Riesbeck

Resources

This class makes heavy use of shared class-wide Google Docs that I set up for you. These are kept in a shared folder. Links will be given on Canvas.

Each team will have a specific page or two of any document I share with you. Always edit the doc I make. Don't make a copy.

Every team should create their own subfolder in the shared folder. Some assignments will require certain documents to be put there, but you can use it for other project-related documents as well.

Getting Access

To access the shared documents, you must be signed into Google under your u.northwestern.edu Gmail account.

If you are signed in another Gmail account, you will need to change users. To make this simple, enable multiple sign-in for Google Drive .

Do not send email asking for access via another Google account.

Set Your Canvas and Campuswire Notifications

You are responsible for seeing new assignments in Canvas and announcements on Campuswire with half a day. The last thing you want is to show up in class and see a spreadsheet on display with a big blank space for data from you or your team.

See the Canvas instructions on setting notifications . Make sure your settings work for you in a timely manner.